This is to update you with GOL status of admission/surgery:
1) The child from Sri Lanka, Fathima Hafsa, 3.3 years, female, has been successfully operated yesterday (24 Feb). Photo of the child is attached.
2) We have shifted/moved four surgeries planned in PCH in this Rotary working year to FEHI. This is done by arranging admission of three children, in place of two, in certain weeks in FEHI. By end of this Rotary working year (June), we shall be completing all pending lists waiting for surgery selected either in GOL medical camps or individually referred by Clubs. The updated list is attached for your reference.
(3) The child from Bareilly, Alok Patel, 6 years, male has been successfully operated. Photo of the child is attached.
(4) The child from Zambia (Africa), Simon, 11 months, male, Lusaka left Delhi today (2.30 a.m. on 25 Feb). We received information from Africa Vision of Hope that the child reached Zambia safely this evening. Photo of the child (taken prior to departure) is attached.
(5) Hazania Pyngrope, 6 months, female, Shillong, admitted yesterday 25 Feb at FEHI is now listed for surgery26 February 2014
(6) Avani Krishna, 8 months, female, Edapally and Lydia Sabu, 10 years, female, Koothattukulam have been admitted at Escorts hospital.
(7) Next immediate admission will be Anjali Rawat, 2.6 years, female from Uttarkhand on 1st March, Aleiya Hameed, 7 years, female, Muvattupuzha & Navas Safiya Nazar, 5 years, male, Palakad on 3rd March and Wani Uzair, 3 years, male, J & K and Nidhika, 4 years, female, J & K on .
(8) Our Global grant application to TRF (Midwest one) has been successfully submitted.
Gift of Life Team